Monday, March 24, 2008

Kidney Stone

Yesterday Sterling stayed home from church because he was not feeling well at all. Then during Sacrament meeting I got a phone call telling me to come home. When I got there Sterling met me at the car and I took him to the Emergency room. He was in tons of pain. I felt so bad for him because there was not much we could do. The nurse gave him a bunch of pain medicine and he finally calmed down. They did some tests and found that he has a kidney stone that is about 5 milimeters in size. They kept him for just a bit but then sent him home. We have an appointment with a urologist tomorrow. I sure hope he can pass it soon. I've had kidney stones before and they are no fun. I feel for anyone who has to go through that pain.

3 comments:

Karli said...

we totally feel for Sterling...I've heard that is one of the worst pains ever. If you need anything, please let us know okay? I can bring food or whatever. I know you have your hands full without having a husband in pain as well! That is not fun.

Love the easter posts-the kids look so cute. Keegan is getting so big. Sometimes when I see him from afar he looks so much like Grayson! It's fun to see them change as they grow into their own little person.

call if you need anything!
Karli

Melissa said...

OH poor sterling. My day just went threw this a few month ago. So I can only imagine poor sterling

Anonymous said...

Availability of mens hogan and children hogan has facilitated customers with wide choice.Hogan outlet, Onitsuka Tiger Hogan slippers lap up been mystical this current market atlanta divorce attorneys winter.If you are fashion conscious, you must know Australian sheepskin hogans really contribute a lot for a decent, Beats By Dre Headphones trendy and a little elegant appearance.Next is "Wool Dyeing" or "Fatliquoring.Integrated with genuine sheepskin, they are of great comfort.This famous Hogan Australian Brand is made by Deckers Corporation and is made in New Zealand, Hogan Sneakers Australia and more recently in China.So for those people who are consistently vigilant when it quantities to these chances, Nike Air Max then you certainly are surely heading for being resourceful to rating the flawless hogan on cut-rate purchase which you can find.Bagged for quality and worth, kids Hogans sale has tremendously increased and touched the sky.Those embell