Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Sick Chase & Smiling Keegan

I finally got a picture of Keegan smiling. He started to smile the 26th of February. I'm pretty sure that is the first real smile that I got. He keeps smiling more and more every day. It is pretty fun. It is so fun when they start to react and become the little guys that they are going to be.


Poor little Chase has been feeling sick for the past few days. He kept complaining about his stomach hurting. He's had a terrible cough and we haven't gotten much sleep for the past three nights. Yesterday his stomach was hurting him so bad we decided to take him to the doctor. The doctors office was really cold yesterday. They brought him a blanket to keep him warm and when we left they just gave it to us. That was very nice of them. They think he has the flu and his pains were just stomach cramps. Poor kid. I hope he starts feeling better soon.


3 comments:

Laura D said...

Oh man that boy is just growing up really big!! every picture I see I think its a different little one. Man you sure you have the right kid?

Karli said...

keegan is so cute! it was cute to see him and grayson in the same position during sacrament...sprawled out and sleeping away. how are nights going for you? how do you do your routine at night with him? how often is he eating, long is he sleeping, etc..? I feel kind of overwhelmed and like maybe i'm not doing everything i can to get gray to sleep through the night, but maybe it's still too early...it's so crazy! let me know if you need anything!
karli

Susie Stout said...

Lisa,
It's Susie (Ellsworth)Stout. I found your blog hope that's okay. To bad that Chase is sick, I had that stomach flu last week it lasted for about 3 days and wasn't fun!!! Check out my blog at www.danielandsusiestout.blogspot.com