Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Life

Last Wednesday we went to McCall with Sterling's Parents and Brother and Sister-In-Law. We had such a fun time. A family in our ward let us go up to their cabin. It was so nice and peaceful. I loved it! One morning we were out in the hot tub and heard the Elk calling. Loved it!
On Monday the 8th was Chase's first day of Pre-school for the year. The night before he couldn't sleep, he kept coming out and he told me he was so excited to go to school that he couldn't sleep. He's normally has not been excited for school or Primary, so I was pretty excited that he has been excited about Pre-school this year. He's only had two days, but I have only heard fun things, so that it good.
So, this is mostly for my mom to see. But I didn't kill my flowers this year and they actually look really pretty. You can't really tell so very well in the picture, but I'm really happy with how pretty they turned out this year.

7 comments:

The Rasmussens said...

Lisa!! Your family picture is SO GREAT!!! I absolutely love it. You guys look perfect. I hope ours turn out that great. Miss you tons.

Salmon Tolman Family said...

Love the new makeover on your page and the family pic is awesome! Also, what a handsome little guy on his first day of preschool!

Hailee and Chet said...

Hey So Chase looks so cute for his first day back to preschool. How are you guys doing?

Blake and Rhonda said...

your flowers look so pretty! I am happy that Chase was excited about preschool. Love you guys!

Hailee and Chet said...

Really what kind of a boat do you have? Chets is just a hunting one but its fun we are going to go fishing soon and that will be fun. Well I guess we got to get licenses first haha.

Jennifer Nielson said...

So neighbor, I am learning things about you I never knew!!! I am glad to know you have a blog...you have fun postings and cute pictures. I'll check in often!

Lori Harris said...

What a handsome boy ready to go to Preschool. I love his shirt. His smile says it all. :)