Sunday, February 8, 2009

January

I can't believe I haven't written a single thing about January and it is now February. January was quite a busy month. We had tons of fun! On January 3 was Trey's birthday. He is now 3. He's such a big kid. He is so tall, almost as big as his older brother. I can almost put them in the same clothes. I know I will be able to in not too long. Treyton is a fun little man, he is so nice. He loves his choo choo's. I should never put them away because as soon as I do he wants to play with them again. He also loves trucks and tractors. He likes to ride bikes outside, play with the puppy and his big brother Chase. He is also starting to play with Keegan, which makes me happy. Trey also likes to sing the herby car song while he racing cars. He doesn't like to take his coat or clothes off, unless it's his choice and then you can't get his clothes on. He likes to look at stories. Trey is my easiest kid to put to sleep and he can sleep forever. He does know how to snore though. I love my little man and am so glad he's in our family.
Here's a picture of the birthday boy eating his birthday lunch.


Here's his cake, we gave him some crayola finger paints. I saw this cute little crayola cake and thought it would go along just great!!

We had a fun little party for the little guy. He didn't want to blow out his candles though. He went to blow them out and Sterling could tell he was going to spit, so he covered Trey's mouth. Poor little guy wouldn't even try to blow them out after that.

The little guy opening his presents. The one in his hands is a blue Lightning McQueen.

Keegan recently loves to eat the bubbles in the bath. He is so funny. Cute little guy!

One day my mom gave me an idea for the boys and they just loved it. We made a man out of their food. I had a peanut butter sandwich for the mouth. Carrots for the hair and one cut in half for the eyes, and some dip for the nose. It was super fun.

Chase was just being cute outside playing in the tree so I decided to take a picture. On the day of the inaguration the past Presidents were coming along and I was telling Chase who the Presidents were and he told me they weren't the President, the President is President Monson, he said. I thought that was cute! I was also talking about how we live in America and Chase said, "Mom, we don't live in America, We live in the country."

This was a really pretty view of a sunrise outside my house. It's always prettier in person, but I still think it looks very nice.
Here are the three boys snuggling up on the couch. I can always tell when Trey is saying cheese because of the cheesy little grin on his face.
Chase has recently had a thing he's been doing. He loves to sleep in a pillowcase. Usually it's not just him in the pillowcase though. Usually he has the pillow still in there along with a few toys. Most of the time I have no idea how he fits, or how he stays in it all night long, but he does.


Trey loves the phone, he loves to talk to most anyone on the phone and he'll talk forever. Most people can't really understand him yet, but he loves it.

Keegan is starting to be a climber. He can climb on top of the table if the chairs are pulled out just right. This time he climbed up on the chair and couldn't stand up because the table was above him. Poor little man. I had to take a picture of him though.

Here are the boys playing in their room. They are getting better at playing together. They are such nice friends. Most of the time that is. :)

Just before we left for our trip to Georgia I told Chase to go pack some things in his backpack to bring to Grandma Larsen's house. This is what I found in his backpack ready to go. I thought it was just really nice.

7 comments:

Alex McMurray said...

Your kids are so cute! Fun update!

Emily and Owen Johnston said...

How cute!!! I love that you teach your kids about Christ!! Your a good example to me of what a good mother teaches her children! Thanks Lisa!! Love ya!

Lori Harris said...

I loved what Chase packed for the Georgia trip. Precious. Your kids are getting so big. I love the birthday cake, great job on that!!

M&M_Mama said...

Nice to see what you've been up to. Your boys are adorable! I can't belive how fast Keegan is growing up. Thanks for sharing!
~K

Debra said...

Love the Pillowcase sleeper! Super Cute!!!

Blake and Rhonda said...

I love the cake!!! You are so talented! That is so funny that Chase is the sleeping bag. What a goof ball. And how sweet is the picture of Christ in Chase's bag. What an example of what great parents you guys are. I had fun with you guys last week.

http://www.entrargmail.com.ar said...

Yo Webmaster, I respect your blog entries on this site. Please keep posting and I will return frequently! Be cool!