Sunday, January 18, 2009

Birthday Party & New Years

I just thought that this picture of Chase with Cowboy was really cute. Poor little Cowboy was hit by a car last week. It ran over his back legs. He seems to be getting better now. I hope anyway.
Keegan is my only little one who has really ever had a bottle for very long. He just loves his bottle and I don't know if I'm ever going to get it away from him. He sure is cute with the top sticking out of his mouth too.

Here is the cute little birthday boy!
Trey was funny. He took an onion and just started eating it. It was killing his eyes but he really liked it.

Keegan and Grandpa at the birthday party.

Opening presents. He actually opened the last one all by himself.

Keegan and his birthday cakes.

Keegan getting ready to dish into his cake.

Keegan loved playing in his cake. He just played and played and wouldn't eat it.

Finally after way too many pictures, I finally captured a picture of the little man eating a bite of his cake. I can't believe that it has been a year already. My little man is so big, even though he's a lot smaller than my other two boys at this age. He loves his big brothers and they love him. He loves to push cars around the floor and he's the little monster that crashes the choo choo track and the block cities that his older brothers are making. He stood up for the first time for a long time on Christmas Day. I know he is going to walk any day now. I'm just hoping it's not while we're in Georgia. I love his little laugh and the cute little personality that he is getting. He is quite the joy to have around and I'm grateful for him.

On New Years eve there was an Elder's Quorum party at the Church. We had pizza and talked and had fun. The boys just ran and ran with all the other kids. It sure was freezing in the cultural hall though. I had my coat on the whole time and was still freezing. It was fun though.

After the party at the church we went to Vale to the Wolfe families house. This is Sterling's sister's in-laws. We had a great time. We ate yummy food and played games and just had fun. We haven't really gone out for New Years since we've been married and I'm glad we finally went to a party.

Poor little Sterling always doesn't quite make it to midnight. He's not so much a night person, but I always wake him up at midnight so he can at least see the New Year for a second and I can get my New Years kiss. Happy New Year!!


3 comments:

leslie said...

what are you going to Georgia for??

Johnson said...

It was fun having you guys here and getting to meet you. I hope you enjoyed Georgia. We hope you have a safe trip home. I am sure your cute boys will be glad to have you back.

Lisa M said...

Happy birthday Keegan! Great New Year party!