Sunday, April 25, 2010

November 2009

Ok, so my blogging lately has just been terrible, but I think things might be slowing down so I can actually get some computer time in. Here is our November from last year.

Well this is actually not November but I forgot to put these in. This is our last summer play day at the park. Keegan is looking mighty big and old here on the slide.

Treyton and I are eating some Ice cream and posing for the camera.
Chase is quite the monkey on the monkey bars juggling his ice cream cone too.

This year we rented out some of our ground to grow potatoes. The potatoes turned out to be huge.  As you can see, three potatoes were as long as Keegan.

Here is the new window in the boys bedroom.  Chase had stuck his foot through the window.  It was an old single paned window. The guys tried to fix it but broke the piece of glass as they were putting it in.  I did not want to put in another pane that might get broken, so I made us get a new window. This was the only window besides our bathroom window that was still old. I'm glad we changed it. It's so much nicer. Trey loved it. When he would wake up, he would just stare out the window. It was pretty cute to watch.

I just thought this was a cute little picture of Keegan.

I caught a picture of Sterling, Garold and Keegan taking a break from hauling corn in.
This was the cutest picture of the boys and their cousin Evie.  They were just thinking she was fun and I had to catch the picture of it.

Keegan is silly, here he is with a fireman's hat a wooden spoon and his trike.

Every Sunday we go to Grandma's house for lunch after church.  The boys love to sit on the windowsill. It is the perfect height for them.  Here they are lined up and pretty much happy.

This fall we started to buy a bundle of bull calves.  It's been busy with all the bottle feeding. Here is Chase. He's a great little helper, when he wants to be of course. :)

I was out snapping some pictures and I saw Trey just standing here looking out at something.  I think he was a bit cold and frozen in place too. But it sure made for a nice picture.

Chase is pretty cute. He's showing us his machoe muscles. Milk sure does a body good.

So, I have to admit, I was one of the crazy ones who went to see New Moon at the midnight showing.  This is a few of us who went. We actually had a really big group. These are the four that I actually knew.  It was fun, but a bit crazy. I think I made it home around 3:30 a.m. Sorry to say, I was a bit cranky the next day. My sis was nice, she talked to me on the phone the whole way home so I wouldn't fall asleep.

Every theater in the entire place was starting the show at the same time, so when the show let out, it was quite a mad house in there.

We had an early Thanksgiving dinner at our friend Jake and Emily's house. It was a lot of fun. The kids were in one room and the adults had a fancy dinner in the other room.

Well, this year I turned 29 again for the 3rd time.  I think my sister is 31. We had a fun birthday. I got a cheese cake and party in Adrian, and another party a few days later in Tremonton, with pumpkin/peacan pie.

Here's our family picture on Thanksgiving day. We really had a hard time getting Trey to actually smile. He's been in an I want to hide my face stage.
The adorable three Johnston brothers saying cheese and playing in the pumkins at Grandma & Grandpa Larsen's house.

Here is the Larsen clan on Thanksgiving.

Thanksgiving dinner was soooo yummy!!!

2 comments:

Salmon Tolman Family said...

So proud of you for starting to get caught up!
I just loved all these photos!!!
Those potatoes ARE gigantic! WOW!
And your boys are getting so big, especially Keegan!
I loved that photo of him bottle-feeding the calves. My boys have all done that, too, and they love it!
Your Thanksgiving and Birthday photos are fun, too!
I can't wait to see many more months of photos to come!!!

leslie said...

adorable adorable little guys! i miss ya Lis! :)