Saturday, May 24, 2008

Rexburg

Last weekend Annette, the boys and I drove to Rexburg. We had a bit of a time getting there. Poor little Chase got sick and threw up on the way, but he seemed pretty ok after we go there. Poor little guy. We had lots of fun. The boys and I stayed with Ellis and Mary in their new home. It is very nice. We were able to go take a tour of Rhonda and Blake's new home too. I love how Ronda is redoing the cabinets by herself. I'm excited for all of them. It's fun having your own place. Friday night we took the kids to see Horton Hears a Who. They loved it. It's crazy I forgot how little time it takes to get anywhere in Rexburg. We left 5 minutes before the show started and made it in time. Here you have to leave like 45 min. to an hour early. Crazy
On Saturday Rochelle & her fam, Robin & Raina came in and we all met at Ellis & Mary's for Rhonda's baby shower. We had a fun family one for her. She got some fun stuff for her little guy. That night we went to my nieces Hayley & Morgan's dance recital. That did a good job. It was fun to be able to go and see them. I loved being there. I wish it didn't take so long to get over that way. I so miss everyone, I love to visit.

3 comments:

Laura D said...

wow It looks like you guys had some fun. I do know what you mean about taking 5 minutes to get somewhere. I miss living in Sandy for that reason. I loved being in the middle of everything. Now it takes forever to go anywhere....I'm glad you all had tons of fun!!!

meg baker said...

Lisa I'm so excited that you have a blog!

leslie said...

yeah a new post! those were fun pictures...I am so glad you are a part of my family..
I better see you in July! I miss you!