Monday, May 12, 2008

Stuff Stuff Stuff





I haven't written on here for forever. So much has happened since I last wrote. My sister came and played for a few days. It was so fun! We stayed up late every night. We went to the park and had a picnic and played on the toys. There is a picture of Laura and the boys on a bench at the park and me and the boys eating our lunch. Then the three little men fell asleep on our way home. They had a busy day. Poor little guys.

Laura took a picture of our family walking down the street. It was a fun little picture. For any of you who don't know our house is the one behind us.

This is a cute little picture of the three boys.

2 comments:

Laura D said...

oh i miss my little men!!! I wish I could have stayed longer

Salmon Tolman Family said...

OH, I LOVE the photos! Your boys are so cute, and it looks like you had a great time with Laura! I especially love the one with the boys sleeping in the car, how precious!!