Monday, April 28, 2008

Welcome Home Weekend


This last week has been very busy, and very fun. Family members started arriving on Thursday. On Friday almost the entire Johnston clan met in Boise to play and spend the night. We all went swimming and had tons of fun. The next morning we went to the Temple and Sterling's dad was sealed to his parents and his parents and other family members were sealed also. It was a very nice experience.

We went to a nature park there in Boise and had a family picture taken. That night we had a house full at Annette and Garold's. I don't remember ever having so many people in their house at one time. It was tight, but we had a nice time visiting. Robin brought her chocolate fountain. That was sure a fun treat.
On Sunday Aden gave his mission report at church. It was all very nice. We had a dinner after church, and then everyone went home. It all was too fast. I do love it when people come to visit.



2 comments:

Laura D said...

Oh I wish I could have been there!!! everyone together sounds like so much fun!! I'm glad you guys had a great time.

SUSIE E. STOUT said...

How fun, I have great memories of dinners in that house with lots of the family. Great for Garold and I'm sure Aden did awesome. Glad your family is all feeling better!