Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Elder Johnston is Home




Last night Aden came home from his mission to South Carolina. It was exciting to see him. Chase was so excited. We made a poster and were went into Boise early to spend some time with Owen & Emiliy until we went to the airport. I kind of spaced it and thought that the plane came in at 11:45 P.M., but it actually came it at 11:25. So we missed them coming out. They had to call us. I felt bad, but it all worked out. It's fun having him home. The pictures are from my cell phone, so they aren't the greatest, but they work. The whole family is coming this weekend. I'm really excited. I love it when everyone gets together.

2 comments:

Laura D said...

hey remember, remember when you guys didn't notice when I came down the stairs when I got off my mission. ha!! at least you guys were there. I just had to yell you over. Your getting worse in your old age.. ;)

http://www.juegosdemariobross.com.ar said...

Hello my family member! I wish to say that this post is amazing, great written and include approximately all vital infos. I’d like to look extra posts like this .