Friday, April 18, 2008

Stuff

It's been way too long since I last wrote and tons has happened but now I can barely remember anything. :) One very exciting thing was that Annette and Garold on Monday to go and pick up Aden from his mission in South Carolina. I got a phone call from Aden on tuesday, which was very fun.
I thought that this was just a cute picture of Keegan and Sterling and I just had to share it with everyone.
Last Sunday Chase wore a suit to church. He loved the suit. It was very cute on him. This picture is after church so he's not quite as spiffy as before church, but he's still pretty cute. It was quite hot in the van and Chase was complaining a lot, but he would not take off his suit jacket because he liked it so much.

1 comment:

Laura D said...

That Chase kid looks all grown up. Oh it is so cute seeing him in a suit coat. Give them all hugs for me!!