Friday, April 18, 2008

Shoulder

So, for the past week of two my shoulder has been bugging me and it's slowly been getting worse. Yesterday, it was finally hurting bad enough that I went to the chiropractor. He said that my collar bone, some ribs and shoulder were out of place, so he popped it all back into place and told me to not lift my arm above my waist for a few days. I'm not exactly sure how I did this to my shoulder, but I'm pretty sure it has something to do with my three little men. :) It's all right though. Hopefully it'll stop bugging me pretty soon.

4 comments:

Laura D said...

I know how you did it, you have sympathy pains for me... My shoulder wont stop hurting!!! Thanks for fixing yours maybe mine will be better too :)

Shan said...

LISA!! I just got your email about your blog. I am SO excited that you have one, I just made one too. It is really the only way I am good at keeping in touch. Your kids are so adorable! And BIG. So here is my blog: daveandshan.blogspot.com. By the way, hope the shoulder feels better!

Alex McMurray said...

You're probably right with the lifting the kids all the time. But this sort of happened to me a few years ago. I didn't see a doctor about it, but it ended up having to do with how I was sleeping. It took a few days to finally work itself out. Anyhow, do you feel better?

Sara said...

how come I didn't know you had a blog?? your kids are adorable, you look beautiful as always, and I miss you!!