Monday, April 7, 2008

Sickness

My poor little family has been so sick this past week. It started out with Chase throwing up on Tuesday night. He's had good and bad times all week. Trey started a couple days later, he's also had a fever for three days. Poor guy. He doesn't have a fever anymore though. Yesterday little Keegan also started to throw up. It mad me really nervous yesterday. But he did better last night. The kids and I spent the entire night on the couches. I had towels spread everywhere. I was sick of washing there bedding :) Poor Sterling also had a bad night too. He is still trying to pass his kidney stone. Thursday was a hard night for him. I'm hoping that everyone gets better fast, and I sure hope I don't get anything yucky. It's sad to see all my poor little men being so sad.

No comments: