Sunday, October 26, 2008

Our Month

I haven't written forever and my month has just flown by. We went to Rexburg the second weekend of the month, but my camera died, so I have no pictures yet. It was such a cold weekend. There was snow everywhere. It was Winter, it seriously felt like Christmas with all of our family getting together. While over there Garold, Sterling's dad, was in a tractor driving contest. Saturday night Oct. 11th we had a family party. The kids all dressed up in their Halloween costumes and they played games. It was a lot of fun. Keegan got his first haircut that night too. The next morning we had the baby blessing for Elise. I hope to get pictures of this all at some point. Hopefully I can post them.


We went to the pumpkin patch with Chase's pre-school class and the kids were able to go on a hay ride and pick out a pumpkin. It was so much fun. The one Chase is sitting on is the one he picked out. Trey couldn't figure out which one he wanted. It had to be tiny, but he couldn't find one small enough, so we came in to buy stuff and Trey finally found a little white one.

My mom, my Aunt and my Grandma Penrod came to our house for a short visit on Oct 17. They had been on the Oregon Coast for a week and they came to my place on the way home. We had dinner and chatted. They spent the night and then left in the morning. It was very nice to see them and have them come to our home. The picture above is Keegan and my Grandma.

I thought this was a really cute picture of the two boys. They were holding hands and walking to Grandma Johnston's house.

I love this little picture of Keegan. I really like his little pj's and his little smile is just cute. I can't believe how big he is getting. The poor little guy hurt his shoulder this past week. He fell off our bed. We took him to the doctor, and they said that it wasn't out of place and they didn't think it was broken. They thought it may be sprained. He is using it a bit more but the poor kid still favors it and doesn't use it very much.

4 comments:

Lisa M said...

Cute pictures! Is that a real pumpkin patch.

The Rasmussens said...

Seriously, your family picture is to die for. I love it. We are so excited to see you. Please plan on us for the night of the 23rd. We should leave Salt Lake (Kaleb has a doc app) around 1:00 or 2:00pm. I don't know how long it takes to get to your house from there, but sometime that evening. We'll get you phone number so we can keep in touch throughout the day. Thanks again.

Emily and Owen Johnston said...

Your boys are soo cute!! I hope I have cute kids like you guys! Also I really like the picture that Blake took!! It turned out really great!

Anonymous said...

Lisa my friend,
its crystal gibbs... Just ran accross laura on face page and thought I would drop you a line! you are great! I hope we can stay in touch with one another!
Take care!
Crystal