Sunday, October 5, 2008

Utah & Visitors

So, we've had an eventful week this week. On Monday the 29th of September, I flew with Keegan down to Utah for my Grandma Penrod's 70th birthday party. My sis picked me up and we made it a surprise. Nobody knew that I was coming. It was really nice to see my Grandmother and family. It's been too long, and I never get to spend enough time with them.
Here is a picture of Keegan on his first plane ride.

Me, Keegan and my sis at The Gateway.

I just thought this was a way cute picture of my dad and Keegan at the party.

My Grandma Karma Penrod blowing out the candles to her 70th birthday cake.

Laura drove us home from Utah and then stayed to play for a few days. We had lots of fun with her here. Chase had fun having slumber parties in the frot room with her. He did have a little accident with his window. He got mad and kicked the window just above his bed and broke it. He's been sleeping in the front room for the past couple days until we can get everything fixed. (Kids, what can ya do?) :)

I thought this was pretty cute. This summer I've really enjoyed taking the kids around in the wagon. Chase holds Keegan so nicely for me. We go on Nature hunts and roll on over to grandma's house for some fun.

The other day Chase wanted to roast some marshmallows, so he got some spaghetti noodles and stuck the marshmallows on them and we had a nice roast in our front room. (Pretend fire of course) :)

This conference weekend Roxy and Jonathan went down to Salt Lake and left the kids with Grandma and Grandpa, so Chase and Trey had a lot of fun playing with the cousins. They jumped on the trampoline and tried to run away from the dog. They were pretty good buds. Grandma took them to see fish and some real stuffed animals in Marsing. She then took them all to the dollar store to find a little something fun. This picture is dinner Sunday afternoon. Sterling, Keegan and Roxy.

5 comments:

Lisa M said...

What an exciting surprise for your family!!

SUSIE E. STOUT said...

Sounds like you guys had a lot of fun!!!! Your boys are so cute! When I come home I really want to come out your way, I've never seen your house (well I've seen the OLD house that Ster used to tell me was haunted and I was scared of) So I want to see it and annette's because I know she's changed stuff.

MaryJane Griffin said...

How fun!!! What a nice surprise for your family. Your pictures are sooooo cute. We need to plan next library day for you guys to come over again. Tarek bought baby chicks and we have some funny looking chickens!!

The Rasmussens said...

Lisa, we were wondering if you and Ster are going to be around on Dec 23rd. We are leaving for WA that day and we wondered if we could stay with you guys overnight so we didn't have to drive all night. Let us know if you're going to be around and we'll talk more about it later. Thanks!!!

http://www.obteneruncredito.com.ar said...

It is seriously a great and beneficial bit of information. I’m happy that you shared this beneficial information around. I highly recommend you keep us informed like this. Many thanks for sharing.