Monday, November 24, 2008

Haircuts, Cuties & Stuff

So, I decided that it was about time that I gave the boys all haircuts all by myself. I've been trying to learn for the longest time and I finally did it. I was pretty pleased with myself, I didn't have to shave anyones head. Their haircuts turned out pretty well, even Sterling's. I was glad he had enough faith in me to let me cut it. :)
Chase loves the leaves. He was hiding in the them and was quite the cutie.

Trey decided that it would be fun to draw on his face. What a funny kid!

Keegan likes to play in the cupboard. He just loves it. In this picture Chase wanted to come and play with him too.

3 comments:

Debra said...

Way to go with the Haircuts! Very Cute or shall I say, Handsome little Fellas! I love cutting our boys hair although, I have decided that Ryan is just better off to go to the barber...I haven't quite figured his out. With that being said, I am very impressed. What a good Mom!

Lisa M said...

Fantastic hair cuts!! You did a great job!

Blake and Rhonda said...

What an amazing family you have! I love the video of Chase! He is super cute! And as a professional... the haircuts are great! Way to go!