Sunday, March 15, 2009

Reception in Adrian and February

A week after the wedding in Georgia there was the reception here in Oregon. Here's a picture of us and Trey.
The girls just love the bashful Chase. Maryn and Hayley are trying to get Chase to play with them. I think they finally succeded after Chasing him around for a bit.
This is a nice picture of Grandma Beus, she was looking so pretty this night.
The newly weds just before they left the church.

This is how they left the church all decked out in the tractor, I was just hoping it was very clean inside for her dresses sake. It was really a cute way to leave. Everyone thought it was super fun.

There were some really nice days of playing outside in February and I just had to take some pictures of the cute little men out there. Keegan found this little toy at Grandma's house and just had to climb onto it.


My three little men in the wagon. I like to take them for walks this way, but I don't think they're all going to fit in this wagon together for very much longer. :)


Chase just loves to dig in the dirt. He's making a big ditch.

Keegan just loves it outside. Whenever his brothers leave to play outside he stands at the door and just cries because he wants to go too. When it was finally nice enough to let him out too he had sooo much fun. It was really had to get him back inside. I think he'd live out there if I'd let him. You wouldn't think a one year old would be like that, but he sure is.


Keegan found Trey's boots and tried them on. It was so cute we just had to snap a picture.


On Valentines day we made sugar cookies and frosted them. It was pretty fun and yummy too.

Keegan didn't frost his cookie, he pretty much just ate it.

Cute little Trey with his masterpiece of a cookie that didn't last very long because it was soon in his tummy.

I saw Trey just looking out the window one night and I thought it was so cute. Him and his little relfection.

Cute picture of Trey!

This is video of Chase and his new form of hair gel. He used mud!! Funny kid, they just love the dirt and mud and there is plenty of it out here, so they are pretty much in heaven, whenever I let them outside that is. :)

2 comments:

Salmon Tolman Family said...

I loved all the photos! My boys also love to "work" and play in the dirt outside! It was cute to see yours doing the same! And the photo of them all piled into the wagon is precious! I love the one where his boots are too big, too. My baby does that with his big brother's boots all the time! Having boys is a fun adventure, isn't it?!!

The Rasmussens said...

Oh Man!! The kids look so cute! I'm glad we got to come see you in December. We sure missed you at the wedding. Love you guys!