Sunday, March 22, 2009

Camera, Suit, Cat & Pink

So, a couple weeks ago I went to take a picture. I turned on my camera and the screen was black with what looked like a spiders web across it. The screen was broken. I was so sad. My camera is not even a year old. The camera still worked, you just had to guess where to snap your shot. Anyway, last week I took the camera to Ontario with me and at the end of the day, it was gone. I'm so sad. Mostly because I had tons of pictures on my SD card that I can never get back. I've just been borrowing camera's so I'm not going to have many pictures until I can actually get a new camera, or borrow one for a while.

Little Trey wore a suit for the first time to Church today. He looked so cute, but my little monkey wouldn't smile for me. This is Trey standing outside of the stake house in Nyssa.


This past week I let Keegan play outside a lot. It has been so nice this week. I believe it even got up to 70 or more. So very nice. Anyway this was the first of the nice days that the boys played at Grandma's house and Keegan was so infatuated with this cat. He followed it all over for awhile, and tried to get it under the swing.

This morning I was helping Chase get ready for Church. About a month ago Rochelle gave us some ties of the ties her kids don't wear anymore. One of the ties was pink. I asked Chase to help me pick out a tied for him. I asked if he wanted to wear the pink one and he said, no, I'm not a mommy, you wear it. It was pretty funny.

4 comments:

SUSIE E. STOUT said...

Sad about your camera, that stinks! Glad you guys are getting some warm weather, and that is cute about the pink tie.

Unknown said...

So Cute Lisa!! Little Trey in the suit. I love it. Hope you guys are doing well (other than your camera...that stinks).

Laura D said...

What Chase wouldn't wear the pink tie!!! I'm Shocked!! I thought the kid liked pink. Love the pic of Trey, even though he isn't looking at the camera, he is still sooo cute!!!

Angie Tolman said...

My son does the same thing. I laugh everytime-in fact, my husband says it. I'm getting to him though. I just wanted to say hi. I have missed all the Tremonton gang. I see Linda Earl quit a bit but that only makes me think of the old neiborhood. It good to see you.