Sunday, July 26, 2009

Larsen Family Reunion

The second weekend in July we went down to the Larsen Family reunion in Fairview, Utah. It was so nice to see all my cousing and Aunts and Uncles. We had fun eating and chatting and playing games.

Sterling and Keegan sitting waiting for the reunion to start.
Me and the Keegster eating our yummy food!

Chase and Trey with Grandma Larsen. They have a treat from a game that they played.

The adults played a fun game answering questions about our Parents and Grandparents. My cousin made a fun playing board of my Grandparents house and surrounding areas. It was an awesome board and we sure learned some fun things about our Grandparents.

There is an awesome playground there in Fairview. The boys just loved it. Sterling had some fun playing on it too.

This is part of my Grandpa's farm. The small pasture is where they kept their horses Buster and Blaze and behind is the milk barn and the hay barn and some other buildings.

This house is where my Great Great Grandmother Larsen used to live. All growing up it was vacant. Someone is living there now, but the outside has pretty much stayed the same.

These pretty flowers are at Sterling's Aunt Areta's home. Her husband is quite the gardener and has some very beautiful flower bed and a small creek lined with rocks that runs through the property.

After a trip over to Nephi to visit my Grandmother Penrod and see my uncle Jim we went on over to Ephraim to stay with Josh and Mollie. We had a great time chatting with them. The showed us the new home they are building and it was really exciting!!

I just had to snap this picture of cute little Trey. He is my sleeper and is so cute!

1 comment:

http://www.buscounapareja.com.ar said...

I cannot WAIT to read more of this. I mean, you just know so much about this. So much of it Ive never even thought of. You sure did put a new twist on something that Ive heard so much about. I dont believe Ive actually read anything that does this subject as good justice as you just did.